[Mailman-Users] List owner not getting bounce notifications

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Fri Jun 9 21:06:48 CEST 2006

KENNEY, William P. (Info. Tech. Services) wrote:

>I am the administrator of our mailman list server and after creating a
>new list for a list owner, it was noted that the list owner is not
>receiving bounce notifications. I see mail errors as root indicating the
>mail recipient is invalid for the delivery URL.
>
>What should I, and/or the list owner do to ensure the owner gets a
>bounce notification?

Is the owner receiving other notifications, e.g. held messages?

Is the 'owner' address correct on the admin General Options page?

Are the notices specifically turned on on the admin Bounce processing
page?

Can you be more specific about the errors you see, i.e. what specific
recipient address is invalid, where do you see these errors?