[Mailman-Users] Config Prob. Can't Send or Receive Mail

Jesse Lee jesse.solidot at gmail.com
Wed Jun 7 22:01:19 CEST 2006

When checked mail.log I found this message below:

Jun  7 10:30:18 solidot Mailman mail-wrapper: Group mismatch error.  Mailman
expected the mail wrapper script to be executed as group "nobody", but the
system's mail server executed the mail script as group "mailman".  Try
tweaking the mail server to run the script as group "nobody", or re-run
configure,  providing the command line option `--with-mail-gid=mailman'.

Just like you said the mail-gid mismatch. I've re run configure and changed
mail-gid to 'mailman', now mailman works fine.

Thanks for your help!

Jesse