[Mailman-Users] Digests - How did they do this?

Jewel jewel.brueggeman-makda at washburn.edu
Fri Jun 2 16:15:40 CEST 2006

Below is an example of a digest from a list and I would like to be able
to do the same style on my digests in my Mailman.  I like how it lists
the topics and then lists each message accordingly, like Message 2 for
example. I am running Mailman 2.1.7 and at this point have not done any
customization at this point.  I didn't know how to search for something
like this in the archives either.  Any advice?

Thanks,
Jewel Makda