[Mailman-Users] Error message from mailmanctl start

Derek Scollon dscollon at scotwebsolutions.com
Sun Jul 30 16:14:42 CEST 2006

Sorry, please ignore this. I plugged away at the problem and have found a solution. I found and deleted the config.pck file in the lists/mailman directory and created the mailman list again from scratch as described in the latter stages of the install process. This created a new config.pck file and I was able to start mailman without any errors.

Derek Scollon
Scotweb Solutions Ltd.