[Mailman-Users] hit a bug in 2.1.7.cp2

Sally K Scheer winerat at villagecorner.com
Fri Jul 28 23:06:42 CEST 2006

I know I've seen answers to similar questions in the past but I can't
remember the answers and I'm away from my desktop for several weeks. Please
forgive the repetition.

I have two mailing lists running just fine and have now created a new one
which has hit a snag. When I try to "tend to pending moderator..." after
logging into the admin page, I get an error message

"Bug in Mailman version 2.1.7.cp2

We're sorry, we hit a bug!"

I asked my hosting company to trace it back in the mailman error logs and
see what's causing it and they replied that they've seen this on other
servers and have no idea how to fix it at this time. Hmmm. They're really
good on everything else I've asked them so...

Can anyone out there help?

Sally Scheer
villagecorner.com