[Mailman-Users] Add and Removelist from .txt file

Catherine Maxwell catmaxx at berrach.com
Thu Jul 27 05:57:18 CEST 2006

Try something like this:

     bin/remove_members -f /path/to/file --fromall -n -N

That will remove members listed in the "/path/to/file" from "all
lists" without sending user or admin acknowledgements.

Hint1: Backup your lists.
Hint2: Don't put your text file inside your /bin directory. You can
have it located anywhere on your server, e.g., /home/www/subsfile.txt

--Catherine