[Mailman-Users] Add and Removelist from .txt file

Eric Oye eric at 1.com.my
Thu Jul 27 05:22:30 CEST 2006

Thanks for the help, i had try the remove command you provide. It do help for
removing members from list to list. But wat if i have lots of list in my
server. Is impossible for me to remove the members by entering the list name
one by one.

bin/remove_members -f /path/to/textfile -n -N listname

THis command sure can delete member by retreive the email address from the
text file. But it just can delete by entering one list name at a time. I had
try to put all the email address in a text file name membersname.txt while
enter all the list i have in a text file name listname.txt. Below is the
command i came out with, but it doesn't work.

bin/remove_members -f bin/membersname.txt -n -N -f bin/listname.txt

Does anyone have the solution to solve my problem. I wan to delete members
that i enter in a text file and need the server to search for the correct
list to delete them but not manually find the list to delete members. Thanks
fort the support.

Eric