[Mailman-Users] keep html & scrub attachments

Stuart Wyles s.wyles at abdn.ac.uk
Wed Jul 26 16:00:36 CEST 2006

Apologies if this has been answered elsewhere....

how do you preserve html formatting in the original message, and at the
same time scrub any attachments, without the html being escaped? ie. I'm
wanting messages arriving both at a subscribers inbox, and in the archive,
to look like the original message (html intact) with only difference from
the original being url's replacing attachments. I'm using Mailman 2.1.6 +
mhonarc.

Is it possible? I can't seem to set the right combination of options. What
options should i set?

thanks.