[Mailman-Users] Error: You are not authorized to create new mailing lists

Ki Song ki at knifecenter.com
Fri Jul 14 21:21:27 CEST 2006

I've setup mailman to the letter using the GNU Mailman Installation Manual
(Release 2.1), and I have been getting this error message when trying to
create a new list using: http://mail.knifecenter.com/mailman/create

Error: You are not authorized to create new mailing lists

I have configured the List creator's (authentication) password and entered
it in the last field.

Also, I have tried to manually create a list using a text interface by
ssh'ing into the server, and that looks like it is working. The list has
been created. But I can't see these lists under
http://mail.knifecenter.com/mailman/admin or