[Mailman-Users] split Yahoo DomainKey-Signature problem

Georg Koch georg.koch at cochrane.de
Tue Jul 11 17:57:49 CEST 2006

Hi mailman-users,

Messages from members @yahoo arrive here with a split
DomainKey-Signature header, like this:

  s=s1024; d=yahoo.co.uk;

h=Message-ID:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:Cc:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding;

b=Uc/ihJik20W+F4B1kI03/P7ZnZPQ3vrXKZfXUuiBydSKcRvO3PmKbR1kuGo1cwT2adlDeX+fFtw89MyS4NRRhtTkHHO1b2aLePh48p1FStbOycsrHfOdnoQ7M2d7EJyrdtZ2Kks9LmX8UQO+yVqVXYSTCFPoGh6lTHbDrNaceWs=
    ;
"

Since an empty line divides header from body, other list subscribers see
an email starting with the second line and all remaining headers
(apparently no sender and no subject), and attachments are shown
encoded, since the boundary-definition header field is below the
DomainKey-Signature. If I manually delete these empty lines from the
mbox file and rearchive, everything looks fine.

What can I do to get rid of these empty lines before the messages are
sent out?

(I couldn't find it in the list-archives nor in the faq).
This pertains to Debian-Sarge, mailman 2.1.5-8sarge2 (and postfix
2.1.5-9, if that matters).

Thanks
    Georg

--
Georg Koch (mailto:koch at imbi.uni-freiburg.de)| Phone: +49 761 203 6710
German Cochrane Centre                       | Fax:   +49 761 203 6712