[Mailman-Users] Trying to tighten up my security...

Jon D. Slater Jon.Slater at LPBroadband.Net
Mon Jul 10 19:09:05 CEST 2006

Hi All,

I have two lists one called 'Board at blahblah.com' which is the board of
directors and one called 'Members at blahblah.com'.

My Member's list changes frequently.

I would like to be able to allow anyone on the 'Members' list to send e-mail
to the 'Board' with out having to add each member to the board list.

I found this clue:

> How do I allow subscribers from another list to post in my list without
adding them as members?

>     This particular feature might be useful if you manage multiple lists,
but would like common

>     senders among them all without needing to update each one when a new
subscriber is added.

(including @mailman.ucalgary.ca, one address per line)

But I don't see 'accept_these_listsenders' on any of my Board at blahblah.com
administrative pages.

How do I do this?

Stats:

Mailman:  2.1.8

OS: Fedora Core 4 (kernel-2.6.17-1.2141_FC4)

Apache: 2.0

Thanks!!!

Jon