[Mailman-Users] mailman minimal (memory) requirements?

Brad Knowles brad at stop.mail-abuse.org
Mon Jul 3 23:54:56 CEST 2006

Tomasz Chmielewski wrote:

> You can update it with "really minimal system": I added some more swap,
> and mailman started :)

Cool.  I've updated the page.

> I wouldn't say that mailman is speedy there - an average operation in
> the mailman web interface can take even 10-15-20 seconds.

It would be interesting to know how much memory (both virtual and real)
were being taken up by Mailman, your MTA, your webserver, etc....  If we
can get those kinds of numbers for your system, Carl's, the systems I have
access to, and maybe some others, then we can start to put together a
better set of recommendations based on traffic and resources.

     Assembly to the Governor, November 11, 1755