[Mailman-Users] Changes in Subscription Rules Setting

Bob Bergey bob at bergey.net
Fri Jan 27 01:18:39 CET 2006

Somehow on all of my lists (about a dozen), the Subscription Rules
(under Privacy Settings) were mysteriously changed from "Confirm" to
"Confirm and Approve." What could cause that setting to change,
seemingly on its own? There are no other unexplained changes that I
can see.

The only thing I've done recently was use Apple's Disk Utility to
repair permissions on my Xserve (following a brief power outage), on
which Mailman runs. But I don't see how that would have affected a
change like this. Any ideas?

Bob