[Mailman-Users] Virtual-domain support?

Matt England mengland at mengland.net
Fri Jan 27 02:27:23 CET 2006

I've been away from the list for a while, and am curious:

Will "virtual domains" support be included in Mailman 2.2...if they are not
already?

By "virtual domain" support I mean the ability to support email lists from
multiple domains via one GNUMailman installation on one server.  I manage
virtual-domain-based servers, and would love to not to have install a
different Mailman instance for every domain I support.  (Mailman remains
the only collaborative app I use--and I use a lot of them--which I deem not
sufficiently "virtual-domain" capable.)

-Matt