[Mailman-Users] Problem with 2.1.7

Mel Sojka kd5de at nwla.com
Sun Jan 8 14:50:36 CET 2006

I just a few minutes ago finished upgrading from 2.1.6 to 2.1.7.
Everything went fine mail coming in and being posted but not being sent
out. I added a new user one on my other ads an it is not sending out
susbscription notifies. 2.1.6 was working fine and never had this sort
of problem with mailman all the way back to the 1 versions?? What did I
miss. Using sendmail configured it proper mail-gid and cgi-gid. What the
deal? Point me to the faq or whatever.

                                                               Mel

--
System Janitor/Network Plumber http://www.nwla.com