[Mailman-Users] virtual host in subscribe url

Robin Rowe rower at movieeditor.com
Sun Feb 26 19:36:00 CET 2006

Mark,

Thank you! Excellent answer. You're right that it was formerly cpanel.

Just wondering, isn't it a bug that by default virtual hosts Mailman
namespaces collide? Why should it be considered normal to require a
patch to support virtual hosts properly? In the web pages you referred
me to there's some griping that cpanel was slow to share the patch. Why
no rush to adopt it?

Robin