[Mailman-Users] Restricting Members Posts

Michael Rainey rmraineypostmaster at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 26 17:37:14 CET 2006

I have just gone thru same process following FAQ 3.11 and found all works
except one very important, i.e how an ³approved² sender as in FAQ3.11  "A
more secure alternative"  work.

I am working with Mailman 2.14 w/CP where I can set mod flag off for self,
but with to leave mod flag on for all and use "Approved: <password> which I
am somehow not  doing  or have not set correctly.

Any  help, thanks,

Michael Rainey