[Mailman-Users] mailman + apache2

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Tue Feb 7 18:12:14 CET 2006

In a prior post you said:

>I set in Vhosts_ispconfig.conf (where the virutual hosts are created) >"ScriptAlias /mailman/ /var/www/web1/cgi-bin/"

If that directive actually applies to domain.tld, then (assuming that
/var/www/web1/cgi-bin/ is the directory that contains Mailman's
wrappers) the URL <http://domain.tld/mailman/create> should cause
Apache to execute the "create" wrapper.

Now it is clear that you do get to Mailman when you go to
<http://domain.tld/cgi-bin/mailman/create> so there is likely some
other Alias or ScriptAlias that handles that URL.

What is in Apache's error_log for the attempt to get
<http://domain.tld/mailman/create>?

In any case, this is not the cause of the "we hit a bug" you get when
you go to <http://domain.tld/cgi-bin/mailman/create>. That's a Mailman
message and we need Mailman's error log for that.