[Mailman-Users] Postfix+LDAP?

Tue Feb 7 17:03:43 CET 2006

Greetings,

I have googled quite a bit on this, but have not found anything recent
or definitive...

Can anyone point me to some recent HowTo on setting up Mailman to talk
with a Postfix/LDAP setup? If it matters, I'll be using:

CentOS 4.2
PowerSmb (http://tinyurl.com/bkdwr)
   consists of Samba/Postfix/Dovecot/LDAP, all preconfigured to work
   happily together.

Now I just need to be able to add Mailman into the mix.

I am in the process of building the server that this will all be
installed on, so am just trying to get my hands on some HowTo's to study
until its ready to install.

TIA

--

Best regards,