[Mailman-Users] generate web page of addresses indifferentformat

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Thu Feb 2 00:34:32 CET 2006

Christopher Adams wrote:

>In order to get the list, the list owner goes to the list
>info page, as if they were a user, and enters the admin email address
>and list password to get the entire list of subscribers.

Entering the owner email address in this case is superfluous. as long
as you enter the list admin (or site) password as the password, you
can enter anything or nothing at all as the email address. (I know it
says "Enter your admin address and password", but this is just an
artifact of the way the form is built).