[Mailman-Users] generate web page of addresses in differentformat

Christopher Adams chris.a.adams at state.or.us
Thu Feb 2 00:07:16 CET 2006

Dennis,

All my lists are set up so that only the list owner can see the list of
subscribers. In order to get the list, the list owner goes to the list
info page, as if they were a user, and enters the admin email address
and list password to get the entire list of subscribers.

Christopher Adams
Library Systems Analyst
Oregon State Library
503-378-5031