[Mailman-Users] mailman not sending post

Brad Knowles brad at shub-internet.org
Wed Dec 27 05:29:02 CET 2006

At 4:01 PM -0800 12/26/06, Noah wrote:

>  recently mailman has not mailed posts to a specific list, and I cant
>  figure out why.

You've recently posted a few times to this list, on two separate
subjects.  I strongly suspect that these two issues are actually
related -- what you're not finding in this particular case is likely
to be the stuff you are finding in the other case.

>  Mailman properly handles and delivers posts to all other lists.  I
>  really am not sure what else to check.

Check all other unusual activity.  Look in all the logs that Mailman
creates, and all the system log files that may be created by your MTA.

Make sure to take a look in the FAQ wizard -- there's lots of good
troubleshooting tips in there.  In fact, I recommend that you search
on the word "troubleshooting", among other things.

--
Brad Knowles, <brad at shub-internet.org>

Trend Micro has announced that they will cancel the stop.mail-abuse.org
mail forwarding service as of 15 November 2006.  If you have an old
e-mail account for me at this domain, please make sure you correct that
with the current address.