[Mailman-Users] Retrieving member list

Greg Wilkinson greg.wilkinson at acsalaska.net
Wed Dec 20 05:55:47 CET 2006

There are many messages on this topic, however I haven't found the
answer to my particular situation.

I am a list administrator but I am not a member of the list.  The list
viewing option is set to all members.  When I send the email command
"who <admpassword>" to the list, it is rejected with the "You are not
allowed to retrieve the list membership." error message.  One would
think the list administrator would have access to the list whether on
the list or not.

What would I need to do to retrieve the list as administrator?