[Mailman-Users] Case-Sensitivity Problem?

Brad Knowles brad at shub-internet.org
Sat Dec 16 03:47:07 CET 2006

At 9:15 AM -0500 12/15/06, Ryan Steele wrote:

>  Ah, okay.  I guess the fact that it first identified the message-id
>  implicitly and then explicitly lead me to believe it thought that,
>  in the case of the first line, it was identifying the indiscernible
>  address.  Thank you very much for clarifying.

Yeah, the stuff that Mailman logs is not always clear as to what
means what.  After several years of dealing with it, I still get
confused about some less common types of log entries myself.  This is
something I'd hope to see get greatly improved in the future, but
we're not there yet.

--
Brad Knowles, <brad at shub-internet.org>

Trend Micro has announced that they will cancel the stop.mail-abuse.org
mail forwarding service as of 15 November 2006.  If you have an old
e-mail account for me at this domain, please make sure you correct that
with the current address.