[Mailman-Users] Mailman on Mac OS X Server 10.3: Outgoingmessagesstuck in qrunner/in folder

Stephen J. Turnbull stephen at xemacs.org
Fri Dec 15 09:24:11 CET 2006

Todd Zullinger writes:

 > Nothing wrong with that.  It's why open source is so nice.  I have the
 > choice to find vendors and projects that share more of my values than
 > others may.  If FHS compliance is really important to you, you'll like
 > the Red Hat mailman packages.

The problem is that most of the people who get referred to the "not
our job, mon" FAQs chose Red Hat or Apple not for FHS compliance, but
for turnkey installation convenience and system integration.  If that
fails, it's the vendor's responsibility, and the vendor is in the best
position to answer questions.

I think it's important to insist on that point.