[Mailman-Users] Mailman on Mac OS X Server 10.3: Outgoing messagesstuck in qrunner/in folder

Brad Knowles brad at shub-internet.org
Fri Dec 15 03:40:32 CET 2006

At 10:59 PM -0400 12/13/06, Pierre Igot wrote:

>>  <http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq01.021.htp>
>
>  I am aware of this page and checked it before sending my request for
>  help. The page didn't provide any information that addressed my
>  issue, as far as I could tell.

Okay, I split the MacOS X and MacOS X Server stuff into two separate
FAQ entries.  1.21 now talks about using the Mailman-standard version
of the software, while 1.29 now talks about the Apple-provided
version of the software.

Please see
<http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq01.021.htp>
and
<http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq01.029.htp>,
respectively.

If there are any further clarifications or other things you'd like to
add to these subjects, please feel free to edit the FAQ Wizard entry
itself, and/or discuss that subject on this list.

--
Brad Knowles, <brad at shub-internet.org>

Trend Micro has announced that they will cancel the stop.mail-abuse.org
mail forwarding service as of 15 November 2006.  If you have an old
e-mail account for me at this domain, please make sure you correct that
with the current address.