[Mailman-Users] double attachments

Jeffrey Goldberg jeffrey at goldmark.org
Thu Dec 7 23:56:29 CET 2006

On Dec 7, 2006, at 4:27 PM, tonya kay wrote:

> Hello!  I am new to the Mailman Mailing List.
>
> My email client is Mac's Mail, running on the Mac OSX operating
> system.
>
> When I send an email to my Mailman mailing list, the .jpg files I
> attach are
> duplicated in the recipient's email.  How can I assure that only
> one of each
> attachment is received?

I use Apple's Mail.app (2.1) and have not had this problem with PDF
attachments (the only attachments I've ever sent to a mailing list).

Can you double check your Sent folder to make sure that the
attachment really is only in there once for what you sent?

Also never check "Send Windows Friendly Attachment" box.  That may do
something that shows up like doubling the attachment.

-j