[Mailman-Users] Help with Mailman and Sendmail

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Mon Dec 4 04:10:01 CET 2006

David Abrahams wrote:

>Uh-huh.  But now I have all the products mentioned in step 5 except
>for mailman.aliases.db.  I guess 2 out of 3 ain't bad, but... any
>clues?

If /etc/mailman.aliases is properly referenced in the sendmail
configuration, the /usr/bin/newaliases command in the
/usr/bin/newaliases script should create/update the
/etc/mailman.aliases.db file.

Did you remember "Run a make (or otherwise refresh sendmail.cf and then
restart sendmail" from step 3?