[Mailman-Users] Installing Mailman with Qmail +VPopmail and usingvirtual domains

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Sat Dec 2 23:17:32 CET 2006

Dustin wrote:

>I am reposting a request for help that I posted earlier in regards to
>setting up Mailman with VPopmail and Qmail.   So far, my request has gone
>unresponded to and I would really appreciate some assistance.

I for one didn't respond because qmail aliases have always been a
mystery to me, and I have never been motivated to try to understand
them, and qmail-to-mailman.py is contributed code about which I also
know nothing.

You might get better response by contacting a qmail related list/forum
and/or the contributer of qmail-to-mailman.py.