[Mailman-Users] How to create a list with an approved list of posters? (not answered by FAQ?)

Bretton Vine bretton at hivemind.net
Wed Aug 30 22:34:50 CEST 2006

Elizabeth Schwartz said the following on 2006/08/30 08:12 PM:
> I see how to allow them to post if they are *not* members of the list , but
> not if they *are*.

We found the following useful for non-members (but members of another list):
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=300103&aid=1220144&group_id=103

That and a combination of setting the moderator flag for a list for all
users and unsetting of "mod" for specific addresses in Membership Management
we want to allow to post which is probably what you want.

regards
--
| Bretton Vine | 083 633 8475 | bretton at hivemind.net |
| GPG: http://bretton.hivemind.net/bretton_vine.asc  |

"The true test of character is not how much we know how to do, but how we
behave when we don't know what to do." - John Holt