[Mailman-Users] Umbrella lists within umbrella lists?

Allan Trick atrick at prin.edu
Wed Aug 30 21:48:36 CEST 2006

I've got about 20 lists contained within a smaller number of umbrella
lists which enables our users to message people on multiple lists by
addressing a more compact single address.  I have a new request to
create an intermediate list now.  This would require an umbrella
address like we have now, but then it contains two OTHER umbrella
lists, which then go to actual lists.

Does Mailman allow an umbrella list within an umbrella list?

Thx,

Allan