[Mailman-Users] Mailman in frames

Todd Williams williamstdd at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 27 05:18:05 CEST 2006

I see that Mailman seems to work in frames "ok", but I have run into a small problem.  On one of my sites I want it to be private.  So to see the archive you must login.  It asks for a user name and password on every click...  month, thread, posting, etc. Is there a way around this?

  I have seen that if I access the sight unframed then it works works fine framed.  I assume this is a result of cookie being dropped in a manner that is accessible everywhere.

  Thanks in advance,
  Todd