[Mailman-Users] Python Version Mismatch

Carolyn Van Slyck vanslyck at gmail.com
Tue Aug 22 03:47:29 CEST 2006

My mistake, they are coming every 5 minutes.  I had an old version of
python and mailman but upgraded python a few months ago and just this
week upgraded mailman.  I downloaded the source and did a configure
and make install.  Perhaps I missed another key step involving python
(maybe it is compiling using the older version?)

Thanks for the crontab workaround.  Since I don't use Japanese or
Korean, I'm happy to just ignore the errors. :-)

Thanks!
Carolyn