[Mailman-Users] Messages not reaching mailman

Steve stephen at yeago.net
Sun Aug 13 10:30:45 CEST 2006

Well, I actually had to fetch and install the RPM to get this thing to
even appear in Plesk, if that makes any diffference. Once it was
installed a Mailman icon appeared in the panel and, on clicking, a
configuration had to run. Did that, and now I'm here.

Did grep etc/aliases and got nothing specific to any list. I'm
guessing that's an issue. I created a 'newlist' via the command line
and still nothing appears in etc/aliases.

Comments welcome. I'm going to spend more time on it tomorrow.

Did telnet localhost 25....

220 myserver.net ESMTP (Ambiguous...)

-Steve