[Mailman-Users] get members list

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Mon Apr 10 06:16:08 CEST 2006

Ed wrote:

>what would be wrong with just the same layouts and:
>
>Option #1 = Continous List  (I think that it goes by alphabet???) = ONE page
>Option #2 = Alphabitized List = how ever many "lettered" folk are members (A, D, M, W, Z = 5?)

Nothing. That's one idea and a perfectly valid one, but also see for
example
<http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=782436&group_id=103&atid=350103>,
and
<http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1201160&group_id=103&atid=350103>
for other ideas.

Yet another possibility is to just allow setting admin_member_chunksize
via the web interface, maybe with a setting of '0' meaning all members
on one page.

See John's post in this thread at
<http://mail.python.org/pipermail/mailman-users/2006-April/050375.html>
for at some other ideas and some history.