[Mailman-Users] 3 questions

Victor Komarov spelatta at post.rzn.ru
Mon Sep 26 21:13:27 CEST 2005

Good day.

I would like to do better working my Mailman 2.1.4 list.

1. Is it possible to save messages with attachment in archives?

2. My list is russian speaking.
So, archive page
http://schooner.coastlandtech.com/pipermail/speleo-info
is in KOI-8R Character Coding.
But each times they appear in brouser in ISO-8859-1 and user must handly to change in brouser encoding to KOI-8R.

Do you know the way to solve this problem?

3. When I try to get the help file, I can't to get it by email...
Come back message like this, without help file.

Do you know the way to solve this problem?

Thanks advance for help.

Best of all.
--
Victor Komarov