[Mailman-Users] AOL Whitelist

Heather Madrone heather at madrone.com
Thu Sep 22 22:26:55 CEST 2005

At 9:15 PM +0100 9/22/05, Martin Dennett wrote:
>Oh, and just as an aside, myself and my co-moderators have given very
>serious thought to banning AOL addresses on our list. Not a decision
>we've taken lightly, but after 3 such instances with the same ISP in
>less than 5 months (and no othe ISP giving us anywhere near the amount
>of trouble that they have), it's time for action.

That's what I've done.  AOL was an ongoing headache, and I got tired
of their high-handedness.  AOL subscribers who want to receive my
list can use free yahoo or gmail accounts, and many of them do.

--
Heather Madrone <heather at madrone.com>
The Home-Ed List:  http://www.madrone.com/Home-ed/helist.html

You can lead a child to learning, but you can't make her think.