[Mailman-Users] Hotmail Delivery Problems

Lloyd F. Tennison lists at viplist.us
Wed Sep 21 21:41:08 CEST 2005

Since I do webhosting the SNDS system uses SPF, and SPF does not work
if you do mail forwarding.  Mail gets denied and end up stuck in my mail
queue.  The only way is to repackage the email (per SPF website) but then if I
forward a repackaged piece of SPAM, it looks now like it came from me. and I
get blamed!  That's why SPF cannot work in this design - or it seems in any
webhosting scenario.