[Mailman-Users] Hotmail Delivery Problems

Christopher X. Candreva chris at westnet.com
Wed Sep 21 13:34:32 CEST 2005

On Wed, 21 Sep 2005, Lloyd F. Tennison wrote:

> Here is the text of the emails.  They are pushing the BondedSender like crazy
> - especially since I received an email direct from BondedSender.
>  at the address I only used with this ticket to hotmail.

I would turn the problem around. Tell the hotmail users that hotmail is
blocking their list mail, and they should contact hotmail and tell them to
stop blocking their legit mail.

Or, if it's not a business list, tell hotmail users they need to use a
different address and move on.  Send them all a gmail invite while you're at
it.