[Mailman-Users] Message body getting cut off -- Header only

Nelson Pitlor nelsonpitlor at alltel.net
Wed Sep 21 20:14:20 CEST 2005

I'm sorry to bother everyone, but is there any way you might be able to
help?

Whenever I receive email on my desktop, everything is fine.  The issue is on
my PocketPC.

Some (but not all...) of the emails I receive come in blank... EXCEPT for
the common header (I believe that it is generated by your software).  If I
retrieve the same message on my desktop, the message reads fine.

I would say it's an issue with my PPC, but the fact that only a few come in
with this problem (and ALWAYS from the same senders), and I AM receiving and
am able to see the header, I'm not sure.

Has anyone else mentioned this problem?

Thank you for your help.

-Nelson