[Mailman-Users] Mailman 2.1.2 and Python 2.4.1

John W. Baxter jwblist at olympus.net
Sat Sep 17 01:54:58 CEST 2005

Sorry, I haven't fully searched the FAQ and archives--I'm also guessing I
wouldn't find the answer if I did.

Does someone know without research whether Mailman 2.1.2 will run under
Python 2.4.1.

(Due to a disk failure, we're having to replace the build of a server, while
mailman is running happily on the other machine.  If we just let [most of]
mailman get set up by our synchronization process, we'll end up with this
combination of Mailman 2.1.2 and Python 2.4.1 on the restored machine.)

Thanks.

  --John