[Mailman-Users] New User/Administrator of a list

Clayton Mic Mic.Clayton at snowyhydro.com.au
Fri Sep 9 00:05:33 CEST 2005

I have just taken over the administration/moderation of our Mailman site and appear to be having a problem with our Archives section getting the following message when accessing the Archives.
Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /pipermail/members_aha.net.au/ on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
I have been testing moderator tools and releasing moderated messages after I have reviewed them. Members on the list have indicated that they have been receiving these messages, but an Archive does not seem to be in the process of being created.
Can someone lease tell me where to start.
Also is it possible to have more than one list/archive, we are wanting to have a members list (for general infornmation) and a technical list for swapping ideas and technical information. Can someone advise of simple step by step instructions on how these issues can be achieved.
Of course at the end of the day is an issue with my Service provider?!
tHANKS
mIC

Mic Clayton Btech (Env), HydCert
Co Ordinating Hydrographer
Snowy Hydro Limited
PO Box 332
Cooma
NSW  2630
Ph 02 64532474    Fax 02 64532030

EMAIL DISCLAIMER

Snowy Hydro :  Confidential Communication
This email (which includes any attachments) may contain information that is confidential, legally privileged or protected by copyright. If this email has been sent to you by mistake, please inform us by reply and then delete the email and destroy any printed copy and do not disclose or use the information in it. There is no warranty that this email is error or virus free. If this is a private communication it does not represent the views of Snowy Hydro.

Snowy Hydro collects personal information to provide our services. For more information about use, disclosure and access see our privacy policy at www.snowyhydro.com.au