[Mailman-Users] Case sensitive problem w/ list serve

Darren G Pifer dpifer at odu.edu
Fri Sep 2 14:56:14 CEST 2005

Hello,

      One of our list administrators pointed out a problem with one of
his list serves with mailman. He tried to send mail to his list
Telecourse at list but it did not go through but when he sent to
telecourse at list the mail did go through. This problem did
not appear in our earlier version of mailman 2.0.13 but
now appears it does in our current version, mailman 2.1.6b4.

      Is there a case-sensitive setting in mailman? I am not
seeing any options with this.

Darren
ODU