[Mailman-Users] Bounce processing

kate griffiths ksg1000 at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 24 11:45:25 CEST 2005

Hi
Can anyone give me some advice about the bounce processing function of the
mailman lists?  Can I configure the list so that it does not automatically
disable/unsubscribe people for excessive bounces?  Should this be done by
switching to 'no' in the section that asks 'Should mailman perform automatic
bounce processing for the list'?  Does this have any adverse effects other
than not telling me when a message does not reach certain members of the
list?  If replies could come to this email address rather than the whole
list, that would be much appreciated.
Thanks.
Kate.