[Mailman-Users] Cannot View Subscribers' List - Mailman 2.1.5

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Tue Oct 18 23:43:20 CEST 2005

Web User Support wrote:

>One of our clients is unable to view their subscriber list via the listinfo
>page; the result insists on a "valid email address". The client *is* using
>a valid address and I have confirmed that she has the correct password. I
>have also failed to log in via our master user-name and I have re-set the
>password.
>
>Does anyone have any ideas about solving this?

Is the roster available to list members or only to the admin? (it says
on the listinfo page) See private roster on Privacy
options...Subscription rules.

Not that if it is a private roster, even if she is the list admin, she
must use the list admin password to view the roster. Her member
password won't work unless the roster is available to members.