[Mailman-Users] Cannot View Subscribers' List - Mailman 2.1.5

Web User Support support at web.ca
Tue Oct 18 22:40:49 CEST 2005

Hi,

This is my first time posting to this list; I hope someone can help me.

One of our clients is unable to view their subscriber list via the listinfo
page; the result insists on a "valid email address". The client *is* using
a valid address and I have confirmed that she has the correct password. I
have also failed to log in via our master user-name and I have re-set the
password.

Does anyone have any ideas about solving this?

Many thanks,

Geoff

Geoffrey Dow, Support Team Leader/Dirigeant de l'équipe du soutien
support at web.ca
   416.596.0212 x2 - 1.800.932.7003 x2
   Fax: 416-596-1374
401 Richmond St. West, Suite 384, Toronto, ON   M5V 3A8
www.web.ca  support.web.ca  community.web.ca
*Website services for socially committed organizations*