[Mailman-Users] Subscribe/Unsubscribe remotely by admin

Rae rae at gitchee.com
Wed Nov 30 19:04:13 CET 2005

Okay, so the better way would be not to use the adminpasswd in the
command but a userpasswd instead.

I tried to run the command as designated in the link below but it
does not work as expected. I received this error:

Bug in Mailman version 2.1.6
We're sorry, we hit a bug!
Please inform the webmaster for this site of this problem. Printing
of traceback and other system information has been explicitly
inhibited, but the webmaster can find this information in the Mailman
error logs.

Best wishes,
Rae