[Mailman-Users] Confirm Subscription by reply email fails

Fri Nov 25 07:09:05 CET 2005

I have now successfully installed and configured mailman - thanks to Mark
for his help.

I have encountered a problem that I hope someone can assist me with. I have
checked through the FAQ but have failed to find mention of this one.

When subscribing to the mailing list just created I receive the email from
my mailman. I can use the enclosed link to confirm my subscription via the
website, however, when I attempted to subscribe with a different email I
once again received the normal email. When I attempted to confirm my
subscription via return email I did not receive confirmation and nor did my
new subscription appear in the members list.

Has any one encountered this? What is the way to correct this?

Thanks

Mike