[Mailman-Users] setting up mailman

Mike Wharton mwharton at presdata.com.au
Sat Nov 19 23:31:01 CET 2005

Thanks again,

I have looked at the error logs (all that I could find that related to http
access) - however, before I go any further I thought I should make sure I am
clear on one thing...

I am running mailman on a server whose name is s1.######.net.au
I have a virtual server on this machine - ######.com.au

I want the user to use www.######.com.au/mailman when accessing the lists

Is this correct?

In the httpd/conf.d I have placed the s1.hostnet.net.au
In the mm_cfg.py file set place DEFAULT_URL_HOST as ######.com.au
                                DEFAULT_EMAIL_HOST as ######.com.au

After creating the new list I place all alias information in the etc/aliases
file

Mike