[Mailman-Users] migrating lists from 2.0.13-7 to 2.1.5-33

Axel Haenssen axel at Princeton.EDU
Mon Nov 14 18:58:33 CET 2005

Hi Folks,
I am currently running mailman on an older computer. OS is Redhat Linux
7.3, Mailman Version 2.0.13-7

I would like to move all the lists to another, newer server running
RedHat Enterprise Linux 4 and Mailman 2.1.5-33 installed

Could anyone tell me which folders from the old version I have to move
where? Do I have to convert the old /etc/aliases file to the new
settings? Can I just move the archives??

Any help greatly appreciated.
cheers
Axel

--